Redaction is the process of firing employees of Global Dynamics. The process involves:
- The ex-employee filling out Form 395-2C
- Technicians packing the ex-employee's belongings and confiscating government property
- The sterilization of the ex-employee's residence
- Review of personal documents and redaction of classified information
- Ex-employee scanned for classified materials
- New resume provided by a Global Dynamics Human Resources counselor, where GD tenure is replaced with a plausible government research project, with references.
- Finally, the former employee is formally escorted out of Eureka by the Sheriff.
List of Redacted Employees Edit
|Warren King||Attempting to cover up the theft of a Sentex chip from Section Five.|
|Carl Carlson||Causing an accident in his lab.|